- New thatched roof
- Highly sought after location
- Beautiful adjoining cottage garden
- Additional large garden up a short private lane
- Two reception rooms (one with an inglenook fireplace)
- Two large bedrooms
- Study/versatile room
- No onward chain
SummaryThis charming Grade II cottage is situated in an equally picturesque village location with large gardens and characterful rooms. The owners have just replaced the thatched roof and are offering the property for sale with no onward chain. The property benefits from a Southwest Heating System which can be controlled remotely and fast fibre broadband reaching speeds of 185mb per second.
Mowhay Gardens, Hatherleigh, Hatherleigh, Devon, EX20Default
This recently built gas centrally heated detached bungalow offers bright and spacious accommodation with impressive fittings including good specification flooring throughout, level garden, parking for two vehicles and an EV charging point.
Cobb Meadow, Hatherleigh, Okehampton, Devon, EX20Default
A well two double bedroom bungalow situated on a popular development in Hatherleigh. The property benefits from oil fired central heating, double glazing, plenty of off road parking and views across the neighbouring countryside.
Oakfield Road, Hatherleigh, Okehampton, Devon, EX20Default
This exceptionally spacious two double bedroom house has an equally large garden and is situated in an elevated position on the edge of Hatherleigh.
14 Howard Close, OkehamptonDefault
Situated in a cul-de-sac on the eastern side of Okehampton is this beautifully presented two double bedroom detached bungalow with private and landscaped gardens. The property also benefits from a fitted alarm system. The property is being offered for sale with no forward chain.
Upcott Hill, Okehampton, Devon, EX20Default
* No onward chain* This individual detached residence is situated within its own mature gardens in a semi rural location, yet close to the amenities of Okehampton. The well maintained and recently updated property was formerly the pump house to the neighbouring and impressive Upcott House but now separated with its own driveway and attractive gardens making it feel secluded with views of countryside.