- Two double bedrooms (one en-suite)
- Ground floor bathroom
- Utility area
- Dining Room/Living Room
- Gas central heating
- Upvc double glazing
- In good order throughout including recent electrical safety inspection
- Parking and small front garden
- No onward chain. EPC Rating-E
SummarySituated in the heart of Okehampton and just a short walk from the beautiful Simmons Park is this three storey house with parking. The versatile accommodation includes two double bedrooms and two bathrooms, offered for sale with no onward chain.
Hillcrest, South Tawton, Okehampton, Devon, EX20Default
Situated in the picturesque Dartmoor National Park Village, South Tawton is this two bedroom semi detached bungalow in need of modernisation and refurbishment throughout but offering tremendous potential with generous size gardens.
Great Links Tor Road, OKEHAMPTON, Devon, EX20Default
A modern gas centrally heated two bedroom semi detached house with parking and garden, offered for sale with no onward chain.
Higher Street, Hatherleigh, Okehampton, Devon, EX20Default
* No Onward Chain* Exceptionally well presented throughout is this charming two bedroom property situated in a quiet street within the historic town of Hatherleigh that has been lovingly and extensively renovated by the existing owner whilst retaining characterful features including an Inglenook Fire Place.
, Meeth, Okehampton, Devon, EX20Default
Situated in a generous size and surprisingly secluded plot with superb countryside views is this two bedroom Grade II listed cottage requiring modernisation but with tremendous opportunity to those wanting a project. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
Barton Street, North Tawton, Devon, EX20Offers in Excess of
This period cottage with an attractive enclosed garden is situated in the centre of North Tawton with mains gas central heating and Upvc double glazing, offered for sale with no onward chain.
Tamarsa Castle Road, OkehamptonDefault
This detached bungalow with its garage underneath is situated within a level and relatively close walk to the town centre. The property requires general updating throughout but offers tremendous potential and is offered for sale with no onward chain.